Stroke Warning Signs More Condition_symptoms Warning Sign Of Stroke, Or Seizure?

Warning sign of stroke, or seizure? - stroke warning signs more condition_symptoms

I had strange ticks are mainly found on the left side of my body after month, had spazam first muscle, the left upper lip, relaxes the muscles of the uprising and about 1 min, a few weeks later moved to my upper left eyelid, and lasts all day , every hour, 5 minutes time, then moved to the left carotid artery, some muscles in this area had fits and feels little pulse in my neck and hit hard, but I think it was just a muscle in the vicinity of the artery, yesterday there was a fall from my right eye, relax on the first contraction that I was in my mouth a little muscle to contract, and like you are in the order of 1 second pause, which lasted just over a minute and was visually apparent and tonight I'm out of my bed, because the hip on his left knee and left elbow and left, they all felt close to me in my sleep, my knee was hurting really bad, I thought I wanted to bend when I'm with my other leg getting tingling false.

4 comments:

HLD RN said...

Honey, twitches in the eyes of everyone, or a thumb or finger or leg occasionally. This is called aging. Thou shalt not die. His doctor has good advice. Take it and relax. You're like everyone in the world.

HLD RN said...

Honey, twitches in the eyes of everyone, or a thumb or finger or leg occasionally. This is called aging. Thou shalt not die. His doctor has good advice. Take it and relax. You're like everyone in the world.

HLD RN said...

Honey, twitches in the eyes of everyone, or a thumb or finger or leg occasionally. This is called aging. Thou shalt not die. His doctor has good advice. Take it and relax. You're like everyone in the world.

clonkyru... said...

wel ok no definitive answer in fear. Although I do not think that it's a stroke or seizure.

If you have a stroke on one side of his body slightly by compression of the brain. His face flushed and his jaw drops on the injured side. or general flow of saliva and can not speak. After a while, his conscience is disturbed, and can eventually completely uncouncious.

or sure of what you describe is not a shot!

If you have an attack on the whole body, goes to the heart attack at a time - usually as a result of epilepsy. This arrest is usually the result of alcohol or flashing, no drugs.

I suggest you do before you is go to your doctor, to me it sounds like a pinched nerve-series and not something that you ordered, if it causes a lot of agriculture should get!

Hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment